MAC Limited Edition Collections Thread

Pretty blushes? Are they anything like the ombre blushes from years ago called Ripe Peach, eutc,.
I remember rushing out to buy them all

Just looked at my post from last night. Looks like I was auto t corrected. I meant to ask if they were the old ombre blushes from years back. But I went in today and discovered that they were the same.

Didn't love anything from this collection, so didn't buy. I mostly like their LE eyeshadows, which always seem to be sold out by the time I actually get a chance to go to the store 😭

Lipsticks always seem to go first around here. If I want one, I make sure I make my rounds during my break the day its released. I have a MAC store, Nordstrom and Macys in the mall I workin to check lol. The Rocky Horror collection was a lost cause though. There were lines waiting for them to open.

I don't ever try to get LE MAC. No store nearby and I don't have the desire to play the online game. I dislike the whole system so much I don't want to throw my dollars at it anyway.

I don't ever try to get LE MAC. No store nearby and I don't have the desire to play the online game. I dislike the whole system so much I don't want to throw my dollars at it anyway.

I hate online ordering if I can avoid it and probably wouldn't buy anything if there wasn't stores I could easily get to. 90% of my MAC stuff is prob LE though.

I actually really liked this collection. I bought quite a few items:
Oxblood lipstick x 2
Oxblood lipglass x 2
Barbecue lipstick and lipglass
Opera lipstick and lipglass
Sin (regular packaging) and lipglass
Victoriana lipstick
Ripe peach ombré blush x 2
kindergarten red ombré blush x 2
Azalea blossom ombré blush
Petrol blue liner (reg packaging)
Caligrafy mascara