MAC in Blood Red or Bright Red - Which one would you keep? With Comparison Pics :)

I love the Blood Red- the combination is more striking than the Bright Red. I'm a true-red lover as well (as many Minkettes here are already well aware :amuse:), and I don't typically like darker reds/burgundy's, so I understand your plight. A few months ago I bought a Fire Engine MAB and I thought I'd probably let go of my Cranberry (a darker, pinker, mellower red) MAB once I had the bag in a truer, brighter red . . . finances be damned, I ended up keeping both because I'm totally in love with each for different reasons. I use both bags very regularly and doubt I'll be getting rid of either in the forseeable future.

Sounds to me like the Bright Red MAC doesn't quite float your boat, though, so I say keep the BR one and look for a MAC in a different RM red (maybe Fire Engine- it's an awesome color!) in the future. JMHO :smile:.

I love the Blood Red- the combination is more striking than the Bright Red. I'm a true-red lover as well (as many Minkettes here are already well aware :amuse:), and I don't typically like darker reds/burgundy's, so I understand your plight. A few months ago I bought a Fire Engine MAB and I thought I'd probably let go of my Cranberry (a darker, pinker, mellower red) MAB once I had the bag in a truer, brighter red . . . finances be damned, I ended up keeping both because I'm totally in love with each for different reasons. I use both bags very regularly and doubt I'll be getting rid of either in the forseeable future.

Sounds to me like the Bright Red MAC doesn't quite float your boat, though, so I say keep the BR one and look for a MAC in a different RM red (maybe Fire Engine- it's an awesome color!) in the future. JMHO :smile:.

WOW BOTH AWESOME COLORS AJ!!! U NEVER NEED AN EXCUSE TO HAVE MORE THAN ONE SHADE OF RED - SO STRIKING, SASSY, AND MATCHES WITH TONS OUTFITS!! :yes:

ASIN,
coming from someone who also recently turned 28, BLOOD RED ALL THE WAY GIRL!!! it's a TRUE red (no purple, pink, or orange undertones.....) and looks absolutely gorgeous!!! the bright red has an orange hue to it IMO.....