MAC Holiday makeup pallettes and BRUSH SETS!!

1. They are launched every year around this time and I promised myself I'd remember to post when I got my email from MAC about them!
    Especially after reading about how many of you wanted the brushes at a lower cost.

M·A·C Cosmetics | Holiday/Formal Black

They do such a great job with the cases and color selection each year. This set looks like it's going to be my fav.

2. 2 nov I think it is where i'm from. I love it. I think there so cute. and the lip sets too. I'm going to buy the sets in the brushes. you can never have enough brushes I have loads now but I'm going to use these ones as part of my kit :smile:

3. Thanks for posting!

4. Thanks for the heads up!:yes:

5. Cool!!

6. Cool, I want the smokey eyes and red lips :graucho:

7. i like the metal casing for the compact, very cool!

8. My sister has been raving about these, I can't wait to get my hands on them.

9. Thanks...I love MAC!

10. I received an email with free shipping so I ordered the warm lip colors and I LOVE them...

they smell so yummy and the case is soo chic

11. I was very disappointed when I saw the brushes in these sets. They are NOT the same quality as other MAC brushes I own. In fact I practically had to beg the SA to let me feel them as they were in a display case. After I felt them I knew why they didn't want anyone to touch them, vry poor quality in my opinion. CVS house brand (essence of beauty) give more bang for an inexpensive brush.

12. ^ Agree with the PP - MAC's holiday brush sets look cute, but the brush quality is terrible. Definitely save your money for the full size, or splurge on my personal faves (Trish and Shu Uemura).

13. i got the warm eye pallette and i love it :smile:

14. I like the Viva Glam palette. I want to check that out!
    I usually throw away those small brushes and use my cute little smashbox one :smile:

15. OHh Im interested in the Smoked Eyes.
    Everytime I go into the store their sold out.
    Im going to try purchasing it online.

Does anyone have a code for free shipping by any chance? ; )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice