MAC ~ Grey eyeshadow

shoegal27

sunglass addict
Sep 9, 2007
Ok I am into the grey smokey look. I have Silver ring, Electra and Black Tied. Do you know if Greystone is still available, I didn't see it at the counter? I need another color a bit darker than Silver ring. What do you suggest? Night Devine?

I have all of the colors that you mentioned plus Carbon and Knight Devine. KD is slightly darker than silver ring. They are all fabulous shades! Dontcha just love MAC shadows!

Yeh I think Devine Knight may be my next with Scene. I love that look so much, but I feel like the greys almost look blue on my semi olive skin.. I don't see this an issue with Kim Kardashian though. Anyone else this happen to?

You should really try using the MAC paint tube in Graphite as a base for your smokey shadow look on you lid.. It makes your eye makeup last through a steamy club outting and is the perfect base.

I have Print and it's amazing for my dark brown eyes, Carbon (black) looks kinda strange. How does Knight Devine compare to Print?

Yes this is a great question. I don't want to buy all these colors. I have Electra, Silver ring, and something similar to Black tied. What other grey should I get if I only want to buy one more?