MAC Greasepaint Stick: how to sharpen?

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Hey all!

I LOVE my greasepaint stick and of course it's meant to be thick and smudgey. However, I've had mine a few months and would like to whittle it down a tad without losing the thick impact.

Anyone have one of these with any tips? TIA! :kiss:

XXXOO PG

The wee built-in sharpener! :yes: You can pull/twist it off-- it's on the opposite end from the tip itself, sort of like a really short cap, and then you just go to town. It's awesome, but you do lose quite a bit of product this way, which is why I don't sharpen mine too often. Hope that was clear enough to help!

The wee built-in sharpener! :yes: You can pull/twist it off-- it's on the opposite end from the tip itself, sort of like a really short cap, and then you just go to town. It's awesome, but you do lose quite a bit of product this way, which is why I don't sharpen mine too often. Hope that was clear enough to help!

:kiss: pigby! LOL, I had NO IDEA that was a part of the greasepaint stick packaging!! can't wait to try this!

Show's you how clueless I've been, LMAO.

XXXOO PG

^ Just be careful when sharpening on that "sharpener"... one twist should do ;)

Also just try using your fingers to reshape pg... kinda messy but gets the job done.