MAC Gloss Creme Brillance

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got one for free but have no idea what it's for. LOL! What is it? What do you use it for? I tried searching on the MAC website and no luck :sad:

Thanks in advance!

2. Hey devoted! :smile:

You can use the creme brilliance anywhere you want to add some highlights or shine to your face or body - I bet you could even mix a bit of it with a pigment color like Vanilla or Naked to make a fantastic highlighting cream! I am thinking on the cheekbones, collarbone, browbones...

3. ^ahhh got it! The one I got was copper. I think it's older. How the heck should I use that one? I know it's pretty dark, but we'll see. I might end up B2M it. LOL!

4. Hmmmm.....I bet that you could use it as a bronzer with a nice coppery gleam to it if you cut it a bit with some body lotion or facial moisturizer...and if you don't like that, there's always B2M!!! :biggrin: