MAC Glitter Girls

D Girl

Sep 21, 2006
If you are a MAC lover like myself, then I'm sure you have many jars of glitter. I absolutely love glitter! Its just gorgeous espically if you use it in a classy way. So, I'm wondering what do you do to make it stay put? I've tried mac mixing base, and I also have tried benefit she laq, which works OK, but I'm wondering if there is anything better out there? any suggestions be great! TIA

ichelle

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
i just bought two pigment jars of the reflects glitter line and they are AMAZING (blackened red and antique gold)! i use them over paint pots and shadow with mixing medium. great staying power and so fabulous!

Nov 2, 2007
I know some people that use Lash Glue - if you do use lash glue, note that when you first put the glue & glitter mixture onto your eye, it won't look glittery for the first couple of minutes, but as the glue starts to dry, you will get the glittery effect.

Personally, I just put extra foundation onto my eyes, then set the foundation with a loose powder then apply glitter. I find it sets and works best.