Rave MAC Fix Spray

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
    Where have you been all my life, MAC spray?

I wear bb cream or foundation during the day. Although I apply foundation lightly along with primer and spf, my face transforms into a cakey and blotchy mess by lunchtime. I can see unevenness and dullness, as well as fine lines during the day. My solution was to powder up, but that made it worse.

After researching this issue, and watching beauty you-tubers, the facial spray was always a common solution. Being lucky to be across the mall, I checked out Caudalie, lancome, and MAC each day during my lunch hour. I was immediately drawn to MAC...MAC spray gave me the fresh and natural look.

The spritz smells fresh and dries up within seconds leaving your skin hydrated. My makeup and foundation did not need touch up or powdering up. Blotting paper was the only thing I needed to get rid of some shine.

You can use this day or night, under and over your makeup. I have to add that I have sensitive skin, and after a week's use, I still have not broken out.

Thumbs way up for this!! I bought both the travel and the big size.

What it is:
    An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, and cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up! $21.

gazoo likes this.
  2. MAC fix+

Attached Files:

3. This is one of my absolute favorite beauty products! It helps my eye makeup last longer for a night out on the town too :smile:

4. It doesn't really make much of a difference for me, I was disappointed by it.

5. Yes!!! MAC fix is an amazing product. It gives you a natural glowing look and keeps your make up in place all day!

6. Been using this for years. I love it. However... I have been using UDAN and Tatcha lately, but F+ is still my favorite.

7. Did you get the scented Fix+? I like them!

8. I use MAC Fix and thats good for me!