Mac Eyeshadow vs. Naked Palette by Urban Decay?

Hello,

I ´m looking for some nude Eyeshadows..

I find: Mac and the Nakes Palette by Urban Decay (there are 1,2 & 3).

I´m really confused because I do not know which I should get..

What do you mean: Which is the best?

Best wishes

I dislike the naked palettes but like UD shadows. I just hate the pairing. So I bought their palette and made my own. Toasted is one of my fave eyeshadows ever.

I own Naked 1 & Naked 3 which I generally use for travel. MAC makes a great range of colors but their eyeshadows are not comparable to UD, in my opinion. UD's shadows are nicely pigmented and nicely milled resulting in better color payoff.

Naked 1 = bronzey-brown shades
Naked 2 = more taupe grey shades
Naked 3 = rose tone shades

I own Naked 1 & Naked 3 which I generally use for travel. MAC makes a great range of colors but their eyeshadows are not comparable to UD, in my opinion. UD's shadows are nicely pigmented and nicely milled resulting in better color payoff.

Naked 1 = bronzey-brown shades
Naked 2 = more taupe grey shades
Naked 3 = rose tone shades

Many Thanks :smile: That´s helps me

Any comparison for the Smashbox Full Exposure palette?
The Smashbox palette is a mix of warm and cool tones whereas the Lorac and UD Naked 1 are warm tones. The major difference with the smashbox is that some of the shimmer shades have a lot of glitter which is what made me return it. Personally, I don't like glitter...I just feel I'm a little long in the tooth for glitter but they're wearable colors. Like the others, I prefer smashbox shadows over MAC. I should just say that I prefer most shadows over MAC. Lol.

My favorite and most wearable (to me) of all the neutral palettes that have hit the market is definitely the Lorac Pro.

I have all three nakeds and several MAC shadows. I use Naked one the most. The only exception would be MAC soft brown. This is the perfect crease shade for me and there is nothing like it in any naked.

OP are you talking about the neutral pallets that MAC released recently, or building your own?

The Smashbox palette is a mix of warm and cool tones whereas the Lorac and UD Naked 1 are warm tones. The major difference with the smashbox is that some of the shimmer shades have a lot of glitter which is what made me return it. Personally, I don't like glitter...I just feel I'm a little long in the tooth for glitter but they're wearable colors. Like the others, I prefer smashbox shadows over MAC. I should just say that I prefer most shadows over MAC. Lol.

My favorite and most wearable (to me) of all the neutral palettes that have hit the market is definitely the Lorac Pro.

Thanks for this info. There are so many different palettes out and being new to makeup they all kind of look the same. I have so much to learn about these warm and cool tones.

Have you considered the Lorac Pro Palette? It's a great neutral palette and I like it because it has just as many matte shades as it does shimmer which you don't find often in palettes. Plus Lorac's color payoff is really nice too, again better than MAC in my opinion.
Hi, thank you for the advice- I will google it:smile: