MAC Dresscamp Collection

fashingrl

Serious Fashionista
Mar 14, 2008
Did I completely miss the boat on this collection? I just placed a small MAC order over the weekend and didn't see this collection....in addition to being at the MAC counter last week. I log into today there it is and SOLD out! Does anyone know anything about this line - are they getting more, did you get it...do you like it??? :crybaby::hysteric:

It was posted on the website this morning and sold out completely a few hours later. It is really limited so the .com will not be getting any more. The only other places to find it in the US are the MAC soho and sf stores. I think even those two stores only got about 15 of each item in. I think they are going to start selling them in those stores on Thursday.

^ I read on Specktra that those are the only two stores that are getting it in, but maybe call a pro store to see if there's any other info. Asian countries have it as well, I think it was released there a while ago.

I read that it was an overseas release, which is why we only got a few products and why quantities were so limited. The colors weren't that exciting IMO, but I'm a little sad that I missed the palette.

^ LOL you are soooo the pink lip gloss queen! Fashion reminds me of a color I already have, so I didn't jump at it. Plus I've been on a makeup-buying rampage for the past 3 (?) months, so I need to slow down :tdown:

The packaging is TDF though!... It's even cuter than Heatherette! And if I could get my hands on the She-Gold gloss, I would probably buy it. I'm such a sucker for gold makeup!!! :shame:

Yeah ummmmm I posted in the latest makeup purchases thread, that I have spent well over 400 dollars on lipgloss in the last few weeks. :crybaby: MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!

But if companies would stop making cute lip gloss colors, I wouldn't buy it! UGH!

I had everything in my cart this morning and then decided I didn't really need it.I'm glad it's sold out so I can't change my mind since I would only be buying it for the packaging.