MAC Dresscamp Collection

I'm pretty upset with MAC, I recieved everythign except the lipstick which was one of the things I was most anxious for. If they didn't give their employees the upper hand we wouldn't have this problem. I know for a fact they give their employees the upper hand of lots of 4! I guess im just upset!

PS: Jen: I really love this whole collection! This is probably the reason I'm so upset, owell I'll get over ! sigh :hrmm:

^^ jc I seriously love ur blog I bookmarked it :yahoo: LOVE the contest too!! too bad u cant enter twice!!

thanks princess i'm flattered! i'm so glad that you're liking it :flowers:.

I'm pretty upset with MAC, I recieved everythign except the lipstick which was one of the things I was most anxious for. If they didn't give their employees the upper hand we wouldn't have this problem. I know for a fact they give their employees the upper hand of lots of 4! I guess im just upset!

PS: Jen: I really love this whole collection! This is probably the reason I'm so upset, owell I'll get over ! sigh :hrmm:

D Girl you're still so lucky! And you're definitely right about their employees having the upper hand. I walked into the store at 11am when they opened and was the first customer in the store, but they told me all they had was She-Gold and the palette, and not that many of them. This other girl I was with new the MA and raised bloody hell and so the MA said since you're such a good customer I'll give you the pink lippie and gloss the stash in back that I was saving for myself :Push:. I was so sad that I missed out on them!

Jen, that is nuts! I mean you can't blame the MA's for wanting the cute makeup too, but if I were a company, I would make enough for the employees to have a set if they wanted one without taking away from what was being put out for the customers.

^^ i know a lot of people were upset that MAC "launched" a collection in the US when they had so few pieces to actually sell.

i did a quick eye look using the dresscamp palette in case anybody wanted to see them on. it was much brighter IRL and i didn't have the time for great blending/application but you get the idea!

DressCampFOTD010.jpg

^^^oooh I would love that look!!!! :smile: But since the palette is probably a no go unless I'm super smart and guessed the correct answer of pearls in your container...
I'm guessing my dude @ MAC can hook me up with a look just like that! It won't be in a pretty palette...but I guess I can live! LOL!!!!!

^^ i know a lot of people were upset that MAC "launched" a collection in the US when they had so few pieces to actually sell.

i did a quick eye look using the dresscamp palette in case anybody wanted to see them on. it was much brighter IRL and i didn't have the time for great blending/application but you get the idea!

DressCampFOTD010.jpg
i love this jc!! your making me want to go experient now:yes:

DressCampFOTD010.jpg

wow!!!! great eotd!!! i was thinking of swapping my palette away, but ur making me reconsider it. i would love to see a tutorial :biggrin:

:whistle:

i love this jc!! your making me want to go experient now:yes:

thanks! you should definitely play around with some bright colors to go with this beautiful spring weather!

wow!!!! great eotd!!! i was thinking of swapping my palette away, but ur making me reconsider it. i would love to see a tutorial :biggrin:

definitely hold onto it! the beauty powder is such a great shade of pink for the eyes-i feel like it's what i've been wanting all of my bright pink shadows to look like! i'm not so sure i love it as a blush, but since it's blush-sized that just means i'll get more mileage out of as a shadow :P.

i'll post a tutorial for you today or tomorrow-ish if you want! :flowers: