MAC Dresscamp Collection

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Arizona
Whoops just started up another thread on this...

I called MAC SoHo today and had them charge/send me the whole collection...it is being released tomorrow.

So excited...the packaging is super-cute!!

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
^ Wow that's awesome! Can you post pics of it when you get it, pretty pretty please? :flowers:

ps- sorry about my post in your other thread. I didn't want to sound snotty, I just figured you hadn't seen this thread yet :heart:

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Arizona
^NO WAY did I think you were being snobby...you are one of the sweetest TPFers ever!

I really appreciate you letting me know...I hate starting duplicate threads!!!
:smile:

kwitthyy

O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
cornfields of popcorn
Couturegrl - Do you have a pro card? I was wondering since you were able to do a charge send before Thursday. I just called and the both stores and they won't let me order until tomorrow and then I probably won't get it since SF said they only have six of each item...whaat? I thought they were supposed to have 15 :sad:

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Arizona
^No, I don't have a ProCard (I wish! ;))

And to clarify, they are charge/sending my card TOMORROW...I called today, though, to make sure that they would do it for me.

Hope that helps! :smile:

pond23

Stephanie
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
socal
I can't believe that I missed this collection! I guess that means more money for the Naughty Nautical collection. :yes:

harlem_cutie

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
NYC
I just looked at the swatches on temptalia.com and I'm glad I passed. Most of the colors except for the She-Gold l/g are similar to MAC products I already have.

octnybride

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
mac.com will be getting more of this collection. check back in about a week. They put stuff on the site all the time without advertising. Just keep refreshing.

kwitthyy

O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
cornfields of popcorn
^ I talked to live help and they told me they are trying to get more but they don't know if there will be able to/when it will be if they do.

Today the palette popped back up so I think there is a tiny chance the other stuff might come back, but the palette disappeared reallllly quickly today so if you want dresscamp you gotta act quick (and be at your computer all day lol)

May 12, 2006
Chicago Burbs
I called my MAC store in Oakbrook today, and I had to SPELL out the name of the collection several times before she got it. Then she still had no idea what I was talking about:wacko: