MAC Daddy - Larger version of the iconic original

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
I heard about it on MOB. I'd love a larger version of the MAC but am concerned about two things. Those leather loops that hold the strap, how would they hold up with the extra weight? Also the strap itself, it still has those hair pulling studs on it.

I heard about it on MOB. I'd love a larger version of the MAC but am concerned about two things. Those leather loops that hold the strap, how would they hold up with the extra weight? Also the strap itself, it still has those hair pulling studs on it.

Sounds like a cool bag. I totally agree with your concerns, but hopefully they would adjust the design slightly to accomodate the exta size. I would definitely be interested in this though! :biggrin:

Barb from MOB told someone on Facebook about the dimensions of this MAC Daddy & the colors it will be available in.
...the dimensions are around 12.5" L x 10.5" H x 3" W. ...we will only be getting the black. it should come in all Fall 1 colors if they were produced. (Royal, Lipstick, Taupe, Soft Grey)

It just looks like a regular MAC only bigger. I would have posted the picture from MOB's Facebook but I didn't know if that was allowed or not.

I was really hoping that RM would stop putting those studs on the strap. I had mentioned it to them awhile back and I guess they don't feel a need to stop doing that. Studs pull out my hair and it's too painful to keep buying them.

Thanks for those pics PickyCoachLover.
They are better pics than what's at MOB.
I am not going to buy one because of the concerns that I mentioned but it's neat to know it exists.

according to the bloomies site the Mac Daddy isnt much bigger...

mac •11"L x 8"H x 2"H •23" strap drop

daddy mac •12"L x 10"H x 2.5"W; 21" strap drop

Hmm, interesting. I would be interested in seeing mod pics or seeing it in store. I'm worried if I get one then suddenly all my other MACs will seem small, lol.