MAC Cult of Cherry Fall 2008 Preview

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey ladies!! Just an FYI for you makeup lovers - the new MAC Cult of Cherry line for fall 2008 is almost here - yay!

I've got some previews of it on my blog if you'd like a sneek-peek!

xoxo
    http://www.spa-view.com

I am so super excited about this line - not because I like cherry print on anything really, but I LOVE fall colors and chocolate-cherry is a super fun mix!

2. ooo!!! i luv the colors!!!

3. I love fall and I love all the rich colors that go with it!:heart:

"You know fall is just around the corner when Bath & Bodyworks starts to put out the pumpkin-sceneted candles" <---LOVE when they do this, and SO true.

Cherry-chocolate looks fabulous! Yum-O!:drool:

(Plus, it doesn't help that I will always be a sucker for cherry print, no matter how dated everyone else thinks it is.):P

4. I was looking at swatches on Spektra, and I am so loving Rich & Ripe lipglass. It's another red, but I am hoping it's different enough from Lil Hot Pepper (from the Electroflash collection) that I can justify getting it.

5. I'm really looking forward to some of the overrich pigments they're releasing on the 21st. Some scrumptious color there...:love:

6. the 2 i'm most looking forward to is mega-rich & blondes gold.:heart:the swatches are beautiful!

7. AHHH. i cant wait for Cult of Cherry :heart:333 lol i wantto get ALL the quads. hahah. XD lovee :heart:33

8. I'm loving the whole green spot color too - influenced by the cherry stem - I think that is something so simple, yet totally overlooked!

9. I want the spiced chocolate quad and russian red for sure - we'll see about the others ;)

10. I have the russian red lippy from years ago - it's my staple red but it does tend to turn a bit pinkie after a couple hours on my lips :sad:

I'm thinking about maybe mixing it with some chocolate brown to make a more brickie-red.

11. I'm going to the launch party tomorrow night and I'm beyond excited!!!! yippee! Can't wait to preview this whole collection tomorrow - probably be getting most stuff since it's not releasing for two more weeks.

12. i'm really looking forward to this collection! i'm debating on whether or not i need one of those quads, they are very pretty though! i'm just not sure if they'd look nice on me

13. I recieved a postcard about this collection!

The colors look dark, rich and spicy! I love the dark eyedshadows, but can't pull of the red or darker lipsticks because my lips are so small. But I love theme!

14. I am super excited for this collection, I can't wait to bring in the fall with some new colors:yahoo:

15. Yummy!
    I think fall has some of the best colors!