MAC cosmetics

yes. and im in paris. thats how i went to it...

the Paris MAIN store on the Champs De lysee(sp) has a whole mac section

Why would i make that up?

yes. and im in paris. thats how i went to it...

the Paris MAIN store on the Champs De lysee(sp) has a whole mac section

Why would i make that up?

I don't think you made this up. You went to the Paris store. I'm in US. I was just trying to figure out if Sephora sold MAC in the US. (I never knew that there were Sephora stores in Europe.) Sorry for the confusion.

I fell in love with MAC cosmetics a couple of years ago and cannot stray. I have tried a few Dior or Nars items here or there but keep coming back to my MAC stuff. I have to say the next best investment (if you have not yet made it) should be in their brushes. I love the brushes!!!! But do wash them-wash them every so often (not just using the brush cleaner) I am not so good at this one. I need to do mine now. I LOVE THE MAC make-up BRUSHES!!!! :yahoo: I love playing with make up don't you girls!!!

No-he went to Sephora for something else for me-he went to the MAC store for MAC. he actually had to go to Bloomingdale's for one MAC thing that the MAC store didn't have.

Kat-I love the blot pressed powder!

So-hubby picked me up the lip conditioner today-I wanted something to put on top of my lipstick because some of my lipsticks make my lips feel dry. I spoke to the saleswoman on the phone and she suggested this. Now-it says on their website to put it on under your lipstick. Does anyone use this? do they like it? do you put it on over or under?

I just put a little bit on my lips now and it feels sooo good

I think if you put it over your lipstick, your lipstick will smear. It's a grease so it's going to "eat away" your lipstick. If you put in under your lipstick, your lipstick won't stay on as well....

But either way, if you like more of a glossy look, using the lip conditioner will give you that (instead of a matte look).

^ agree with sonya.. under and it wont stick to your lips (the lipstick) and over and i dont know what it does if its over. haha i usually wear it alone..

that being said though i usually put the lipstick the long lasting ones and then a gloss over them

No-he went to Sephora for something else for me-he went to the MAC store for MAC. he actually had to go to Bloomingdale's for one MAC thing that the MAC store didn't have.
Wow, you sure are lucky to have a DH who will go to all those "girly" stores and buy stuff for you!!! My DH won't even come into Sephora with me---or if he does, he has to leave after a few minutes because he starts feeling weird. Naturally when he does this I take my time in there...;)

If you can't get to a Sephora or MAC store, order it from GLOSS.com. I just remembered to order some more MAC Shadestick (which I start with to make the other easier to get right) plus a couple of more MAC products. It will be sent out tomorrow and get to me the next day with standard shipping. I've never had it take more than a day and a half to get an order from GLOSS.com. Also, there's a Sephora.com online that carries everything the stores do, but it takes longer and the package it comes in is so huge it looks like a purse could be in it. (Not good for a husband to see a purse-size box, in my case at least. Save those for the real thing, lol).

Wow, you sure are lucky to have a DH who will go to all those "girly" stores and buy stuff for you!!! My DH won't even come into Sephora with me---or if he does, he has to leave after a few minutes because he starts feeling weird. Naturally when he does this I take my time in there...;)

Yeah-he doesn't mind going to places like that for me-as long as he has a very detailed list. He said he walked into the MAC store yesterday (he went to the one in Soho) and almost immediately a woman came up to help him. I said "yeah, you probably had that clueless husband look on" LOL

as for the lip conditioner-I put a little bit on top of my lipstick and it is working good-I really love it! BTW, on someone's recommendation on this board, i can't remember who, I bought the lipstick color "paramount" and I love it! It looks great on me!