Mac Cosmetics Holiday 2007

Barbiedoll

Loving My Life and My Babies !!!!!!!!
O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
Okay so I have been meaning to post this so here it is

I live in NY and I was able to pre-order a few pieces from the collection, and I think it is being released next week

(tx 2 the website that I found this on)

20.jpg

Royal Assets (Lips x 3 )- Tan/Coral, Pink/Red

2.jpg

Royal Assets (Eyes x 6) -Warm/Meta

6.jpg
10.jpg
22.jpg

Finery (Lip Bag x 3) - Coral/Tan, Pink / Plum

4.jpg
5.jpg
11.jpg

Heirlooms (Brush Sets) - Basic, Face, Eye

There is another brush set that is all gold that is only available at the MAC stores , I am so getting another set, so far I have 3 sets and the value of the brushes is unbeatable

So there is Antiquatease coming out on the 18th... what is Royal Assets and where does the warm, intense, metallic and cool fit in?

Or are Keepsake, Curiousitease and Antiquitease different launches coming out at different times and all fall under the Holiday 07 umbrella?

Ah, I'll have to hunt my card down. I didn't put it in a safe place because it didn't mention a date -- I don't think Toronto's doing a special release party. (Unless I'm wrong!:graucho:)

Date of arrival for my order is Oct 25th I cant wait will post pic's in this thread when I pick up my brushes and lipstick etc...

• 10/18 - Antiquitease: Color
  • 10/25 - Antiguitease: Royal Assets
  • 10/25 - Antiguitease: Heirloom
  • 10/25 - Keepsake (Nordstrom and The Bay Exclusive)
The Antiquitease: Heirlooms brush set has two special packaging variations. One variation is exclusive to Saks with Saks exclusive packaging (basic brush set). The other is exclusive to MAC stores with MAC Store exclusive packaging (basic brush set).

I bought 2 Antiquitease Mineralize Eye shadows today -- Family Silver and Engaging. I hope I use them... I haven't touched my Smoke Signals-Smoking Eyes quad yet. I have so many eyeshadows, much more than I need.