mac clutch twilight skyhow do u think about this colour

bbqbbq

Jun 12, 2007
i love blue!royal blue is my favo,this time I got this one, I love blue with some extent of purple. I got this bag a week now. I still questioning myself is it a nice colour!? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405484915.464478.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405484947.031210.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405484981.309295.jpg

i have a Swing in Twilight Sky and i find this blue shade well mixed (personally i love violet color) and the leather itself is smooth and soft. it looks great with gunmetal (looks antique silver to me though) hardware. i tend to favor pastel blue so i like this color.:yes:

What a gorgeous color, it looks a little bit like Periwinkle to me. But that might be due to my monitor screen. I love it. The color will go with so many outfits and it's perfect for summer. I hope you will enjoy the bag!

that's blues not for me personally but wondering why you're questioning the colour?
I like blue bags but not a fan of that particular shade (sorry, just my honest opinion, doesn't mean it's not nice just not for me)

I love this blue but opted not to get it as it is almost identical to the periwinkle color of last year, which I have in a mini mac. One of my faves!