<<*MAC Autumn Winter Trends 2008*>>

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. is goldmine similar to golden lemon? or is it more yellow-ish? That is gorgeous. i like that look & honed.

2. I just looked at all those today. I love that one!!!!!!! I wonder if even I could get away with it for a funky nighttime look (I have blue eyes and red hair).

3. I like this eye look too.

The black, shiny lipstick, not so much :tdown:

Attached Files:

4. Wow Tiss I say go for it! The gold one and the blue ones under seventease are GORGEOUS but I donno if I could do it, haha.

5. ^^ Thanks, Dusty. I'm goin' for it. Already on my list for when I go to the MAC store today...:P

I liked the blue one too; we seem to have similar taste!

Ditto, Shakti. Black lips are odd. Maybe for Halloween? Or the runway, but certainly NOT in everyday life. I can imagine my boss' face if I walked in with black lips. lmao!

6. You could probably get a similar, albeit toned down, effect to the shiny black lips by using a lipstick is that deep red or purple to the point of being almost black. I am thinking something like Diva, Dark Side, or Cyber with the high shine gloss layered over the top.

Overall, I liked a lot of the looks. I spent some time thinking up ways to recreate them with the products I have on hand and how I could modify them to fit my skin tone and personal style. Fun!

7. I really wish I could get away with these kinds of looks!

8. Me too. I'm playing around with the idea of modifying a few.

There are some that are quite tame on there. Did you look at the all. There are about 20 looks.

9. I'm not sure. I think Golden Lemon is yellowy. (I know that isn't a word...).

ETA: Here you go... This should help compare. I LOVE this site.

http://www.temptalia.com/tutorial-gold

10. i'm totally going to try recreating this look, though of course i'll have to modify since i don't have these shades :Push:

i'm thinking maybe sunny girl from the dresscamp palette will be similar to the golden lemon, although it's not nearly as gold--i may have to do a little playing around with various shades to recreate the color! and it'll give me an excuse to break out the smoke & diamonds and use that on the outer half :P

11. I just wish my eyeliner skills were better.

12. I like ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :heart:

13. I love that look too! I already do a super similar look to that one a lot but with Goldmine & Greensmoke.

I think I'll have to buy Golden Lemon, it looks more intense than Goldmine!

14. Wow, so cool! I love the trend toward deeper lips for F/W, and I LOVE that seventease look MissTiss posted...for me IRL I would do it with a creamier but still shimmery pigment as yellow is wacko on me...(yoo hoo, where is my jardin aires delivery mr ups man, lol). I also love the BRUN (black-brown) e/s...