MAC 15 Palette Help

VanessaJean

Tattooed Princess
O.G.
Jun 24, 2007
Ladies, I need some help. I have a MAC 15 pan palette and I want to fill it with neutral shadows that will look good on my NW15/20 skin. I love my Naked palette so I want to do a similar palette w/ MAC. I already have my Naked Lunch, Grand Entrance and All That Glitters so that leaves 12 spots. I am also looking for good crease blending colours as well. Thanks!

I am in the same boat as VanessaJean but I need to fill a quad for my friends birthday. Any suggestions as well? I was told Shroom, All That Glitters, Satin Taupe, and Naked Lunch. But i am totally not sure about that cause I never really seen the colors. My friend loves both Naked palettes, her favorite color is Sin! Any good UD Naked inspired color combos for the quad? Maybe a highlight, lid, crease and blending color...

Thank you all so much. I have been sorting some shadows and I have Haux, Brule, Satin Taupe, Paradisco, Cork, Shroom and Dazzlelight so I had more than I thought. I am looking at all the ones you all mentioned. Any other shimmery creamy, beigey shades?

Satin Taupe, Malt, Blanc Type, Phloof, All that Glitters, White Frost, Gesso, Vanilla, Vellum, Brule, Shroom, Chill...these are all in one of my two MAC neutral palettes.

If you can find it, Unbasic White is a must-have, IMO.

XXXOO PG

ETA: I am very fair and pink so neutrals like wedge and omega sadly are too brown/yellow on me so I have to pass.

ah yes, Club! I love blending this in with Satin Taupe and a shimmery light neutral like vanilla or Unbasic White in the inner corners (yeah, I'm a Satin Taupe fan, heh). Club is a super unique shade and IMO either you absolutely love it or you don't...has the green & red tones in it and I just love it - never seen anything like it in any other e/s brand.

XXXOO PG