Mabels

salikons

Mulberry Baymaniac
Mar 27, 2008
Sweden
About the new seasons Mabels, do you think we have seen the last of the small practical minimabels, now when they have small mabels with one strap??

JJB

Nov 24, 2008
There certainly doesn't seem to be any new colours out does there? It would be a shame as it is such a lovely bag.

salikons

Mulberry Baymaniac
Mar 27, 2008
Sweden
I am totally in love with mine black goat, but I don't like the look of the new ones, so I might just have to look out for some of the old ones If I wan't them.

I would love the champange in the old variety.
Minisize suits me perfect as I am so short. A minibag för a miniwoman :smile:

JJB

Nov 24, 2008
Whereas I am tall, I always feel like the mini is a sort of 'toy bag'. I still have the Ocean Mini from the Xmas sale, just can't decide whether to return her or not.

JJB

Nov 24, 2008
She is not startling bright, more sort of bold but soft not sharp. Quite an addictive colour really.

salikons

Mulberry Baymaniac
Mar 27, 2008
Sweden
Hm, that sound nice....saw one left on Jules.

whatever happened to my happyplace where I was contempted.:confused1:

I blaim it on the fact panic strikes when I realise how much I love minimabel and there seem to be no more bags like it this season.

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
The ocean blue is absolutely gorgeous Salikons. It's not neon bright but a clear, cornflower blue. I absolutely love it & am determined to track down a medium Mabel in it.

salikons

Mulberry Baymaniac
Mar 27, 2008
Sweden
Oh no, don't say that, now you made me wan't one....I don't own a blue bag,and the style is going away, is that reason enough to ignore my head telling me I don't need another bag?

Jan 5, 2009
North East England
Can totally recommend the ocean blue - she literally turns heads !!!
I love the mini mabel size so hope they will continue in more colours ....imagine a mono mini mabel :drool: (apologies if they made one I can't keep up)