* Mabel & Mitzy news from Mulberry*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thought I'd drop Mulberry a line to ask about the rumours of new Mabel Hobo colours. Got a very speedy and helpful reply informing me that in September they will be releasing the bag in Oak and a Rouge Noir Metallic Soft Calf Leather:yahoo:. I for one will be checking the website daily in Sept - intrigued to know what the RN Metallic will look like !

I also asked when the Medium Mitzy Hobo will be appearing on the website and was told it should be there by mid-August. Oh dear, I feel my ban may be severely tested again in the near future :rolleyes:.

2. Thanks for the info Tagullah! I wonder if the Midnight Blue Mitzy will appear mid August as well?

3. Also the RN Shimmy quilted tote and hobo will be by mid August :yahoo:

4. They offered the oak to me in exchange for the butterscotch. I already have a Mitzy, so I turned it down.
    I thought she said they were in stock at the warehouse, so it might be worth calling now if you really want one.

5. i wish that the new season bags were less tempting-the quilted shimmy is gorgeous, I like the RN Mitzy too and the midnight blue Mitzy sounds very lovely too...

6. Hmmm .. did they mean the hair calf leather I wonder?

Mulberry - Luxury English Fashion

7. PS - I know that is the Mitzy & you mentioned the Mabel .. just wondering if it will be the same leather!?

8. I hope not :wtf::lol:

But i'm looking forward to seeing the hobo in a colour that may finally break my resolve!

9. I am intrigued by the emerald and midnight mitzy hobos, cant wait to see these!