* Mabel & Mitzy news from Mulberry*

Tagullah

Nov 29, 2007
Thought I'd drop Mulberry a line to ask about the rumours of new Mabel Hobo colours. Got a very speedy and helpful reply informing me that in September they will be releasing the bag in Oak and a Rouge Noir Metallic Soft Calf Leather:yahoo:. I for one will be checking the website daily in Sept - intrigued to know what the RN Metallic will look like !

I also asked when the Medium Mitzy Hobo will be appearing on the website and was told it should be there by mid-August. Oh dear, I feel my ban may be severely tested again in the near future :rolleyes:.

They offered the oak to me in exchange for the butterscotch. I already have a Mitzy, so I turned it down.
I thought she said they were in stock at the warehouse, so it might be worth calling now if you really want one.

Thought I'd drop Mulberry a line to ask about the rumours of new Mabel Hobo colours. Got a very speedy and helpful reply informing me that in September they will be releasing the bag in Oak and a Rouge Noir Metallic Soft Calf Leather:yahoo:. I for one will be checking the website daily in Sept - intrigued to know what the RN Metallic will look like !

I also asked when the Medium Mitzy Hobo will be appearing on the website and was told it should be there by mid-August. Oh dear, I feel my ban may be severely tested again in the near future :rolleyes:.

Hmmm .. did they mean the hair calf leather I wonder?

Mulberry - Luxury English Fashion