Mabel has arrived .........!!!

joviscot

*BONNIE SCOTLAND*
Oct 5, 2008
The very nice man from UPS came at 9am :smile: :nuts: so we have a new addition to this family!! Anyone here watch the Simpsons?! You know how Homer gets when he is way too excited?! :yahoo: Well that was me - dancing about on the carpet!!! :woohoo: Cat looked at me as if I was nuts!!

Have taken photoes so will post soon!!

Ummm ...... what do I do with the Mulburry box seeing as I am not meant to have this bag?!?!

Congratulations! I can't wait to see it, you must be so happy!

What could you do with the box? Um...maybe wrap it up and put it in a cupboard and pretend it's a christmas present for someone? Then hope DH forgets about it...

The recycling is the way to go, everything goes in there in our house. The other solution is the boot of 'my car' - worked really well until it went into the garage and hubby decided to clean it out first - red faces all round!

The recycling is the way to go, everything goes in there in our house. The other solution is the boot of 'my car' - worked really well until it went into the garage and hubby decided to clean it out first - red faces all round!

Me no have car!! But am sure I can re-use the box for something under the bed in the spare room - put a few boxes into one!!

Silly question time ladies - where do I get the spray that I read about?? Do I have to spray my bag before I can take it outside??

I'm not sure if you would use the same Collonil spray for this leather as I use on my Darwin bags, but I would have thought that any leather protector spray would be okay if you have one at home for shoes.

Its a lovely sunny day down here on the South Coast so I would be tempted not to spray it if you were using it today but IT WILL NEED TO BE SPRAYED soon, just to protect it. You don't want to have spent all that money on a bag for it to get marked in the rain or anything.

Can't wait to see it.

there is a protective wax on the antique leather and I was advised not to spray it. So far I've had no probs and the rain just sits on top so you can just dab it off!