Mabel getting a little sister tomorrow :) +some Mulberry reductions - Jules B website

I'm seeing Bet Lynch later so I'll be sure to pass that on!! lol!!!!!!!

But congrats on the new purse!!! It will feel so great when you buy something and get out a great purse,even getting something as mundane as buying a pint of milk!!!

Have any of you met anyone from Corrie? I am a major fan:yes::yes:

:smile: I had actually taken the day off to go for a nice pub lunch, take the dogs to the beach and generally potter around, then found out today I have a job interview at 4pm :wtf: I'm in a big dilemma, cos it's a career-change type of situation, much less money and less Mulberry purchases... but what I have been working for for about 3 years... sorry totally O/T!!!:nuts:

You might be happier with the career change and are young enough to wait for your salary to increase in a few years. Better to be happy at work. Happy Birthday

My birthdays June- when is yours? Both Mulberry loving gemini vets! I've found another twin!!!!:nuts:

My birthday is 4 of june;). Another? Is it sarajane too? I´m so honoured beeing "triplet" with the two of you:yahoo:!!! Just came home from work and really had a night of emergency surgery - ruptured spleen, blood everywhere (including in my shoes)! Felt I needed a bit of Mulberrymadness to calm down...;). And found my lost triplets! Yay:tup:!

Yes I'm the other Gemini - my bday is June 5!
Ruptured spleen, blood?????Yuk and double yuk. The worst that happens in my line of work (PR) is a paper cut! God, you do need some Mulberry madness after a night like that.
My DH promotes organ transplant/donation and is about to go to watch an op - this is the man who nearly fainted when my son shut his finger in the car door!!

My birthday is 4 of june;). Another? Is it sarajane too? I´m so honoured beeing "triplet" with the two of you:yahoo:!!! Just came home from work and really had a night of emergency surgery - ruptured spleen, blood everywhere (including in my shoes)! Felt I needed a bit of Mulberrymadness to calm down...;). And found my lost triplets! Yay:tup:!

I don`t want to go off topic:nogood: but, I hope that you managed to save the animal and they are on the mend!!!

I don`t want to go off topic:nogood: but, I hope that you managed to save the animal and they are on the mend!!!
Yes!!! She´s better today, a sweet old German Shepherd. I really hope she ends up well!

It usually very solid looking men who faint easiest, also in vetmedicine, often without the slightest warning... I wouldn´t dare attending a human surgery session - big risk of me hitting the floor or vomit ar anything else embarrasing!:shame:

Griddle - you MUST let us know how you got on with the interview.
I'm a journalist (now working in PR & comms) and I remember my first interview as a trainee 20-odd years ago!
I knew I wanted to be a journo from the age of 14 and I loved my time in the business - did regionals & nationals - so good luck to you.
Where did you interview?

Aw SaraJane that is so cool! I'm the same I've wanted to this since I was little. Which papers did you work for? I work for an agency at the mo, with pictures rather than words, but put myself through the NCTJ prelims in my spare time.

The position is for a trainee at a three-edition weekly covering Tyneside and South Northumberland. I just want this so much! I'm dying to hear back, but I really don't think I've got a chance... it just didn't feel 'right' if you know what I mean... They said they were interviewing a handful of people and I was the first. I'm hoping that the others are rubbish! If the work exes I've seen at the agency are anything to go by I might have a chance though..:lol:

Griddle - You're always in with a chance especially if you've experience!
I did the one-year NCTJ course at Portsmouth and I worked in Surrey & London before coming to Wiltshire where I worked for Westminster Press (now Gannett) for 17 yrs. Worked my way through trainee to senior reporter, then chief then went on to the news desk at a regional evening before having kids.
When a new editor arrived who was about 12, decided it was time to go. Self-employed PR for last 5 yrs.
Very best of luck and just remember - journo wages are shi* so buy those Mulberry bags now!!

Griddle - You're always in with a chance especially if you've experience!
I did the one-year NCTJ course at Portsmouth and I worked in Surrey & London before coming to Wiltshire where I worked for Westminster Press (now Gannett) for 17 yrs. Worked my way through trainee to senior reporter, then chief then went on to the news desk at a regional evening before having kids.
When a new editor arrived who was about 12, decided it was time to go. Self-employed PR for last 5 yrs.
Very best of luck and just remember - journo wages are shi* so buy those Mulberry bags now!!

Well I'm feeling a little more hopeful now as one of my referees has had a call from the editor.... apparently they "really liked" me.... Hmmmm! Don't want to get my hopes up now but that must mean they're at least considering me surely? O god...i've got butterflies again!:sweatdrop:

They wouldn't be bothering to speak to your referees if you weren't in with a chance. Good luck, keeping everything crossed for you!
Just remember - who, what, where, when, how & why and NEVER use 'over the moon' or 'up in arms'!

Way to go GRiddle!!!! Good luck!!! Sending some more good vibes across the ocean to you!!!! Calm yourself and have a glass of wine!!!

How could someone not like you?????

You haven't seen the real me mwahahah LOL:nuts:

They wouldn't be bothering to speak to your referees if you weren't in with a chance. Good luck, keeping everything crossed for you!
Just remember - who, what, where, when, how & why and NEVER use 'over the moon' or 'up in arms'!

Have you been reading the BBC Style Guide by any chance?:lol:

Thanks though peeps you are all soooo berluddy nice:heart::tup: