Mabel buckle...

ali_rosey24

May 13, 2010
Hi

Just wondered if anyone has had problems with their Medium Mabel buckle on the front of the bag? Mine seems to never stay in place, always falls down. Where as my Roxanne buckles are more sturdy and stays up.
I think its because the bag is soft and it doesn't really sit right. Maybe the buckles need to be more heavy? It just drives me crazy that the buckle falls down, no matter what hole the buckle is on and how full the bag is. On the rare occasion it will be facing the right way!

Just wondered if anyone was as fussy as me?

Thanks in advance

xx

yep mine falls down too. I spent ages trying to work out if it was anything the do with which hole it's on, but nope it just doesn't want to stay!

The buckles on my Rosemary's pockets don't either :shrugs:

Thanks for the info! Its drives me crazy because it looks so much nicer not flopping down! I did say to a Mulberry sales assistant about it and she thought it was just 'one of those things'. Suggested i could put a stitch in it, I am not doing that!
I think it needs to be designed better!

Awww i set a profile pic and no one can see it. Rubbish. I can see it on my profile but not on the forum. Will have to look into it further.....

Thanks!

Hey ali_rosey, you want to 'edit avatar' not 'edit profile pic'. The avatar is what pops up next to your comments, the profile pic is what you see on your public profile. Hope this helps! Great pic btw.