MAB vs Matinee

Which bag do you love more?

• Morning After Bag

• Matinee

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for the mattie. I love the MAB style but it's too big for me generally. I own only one -- the BBW MAB. Now, the MAM on the other hand, I love a lot and that is the RM style I own the most of. It would be a total toss-up for me between the mattie and the MAM, I love both for different reasons.

klj, let us know about the wine mattie! I bet a lot of ladies would be interested. I might be actually.

jc..for sure, I will..:flowers:
Its nice to know that you love MAM's (that is my fav) and also the mattie..It makes me less scared for the size of the mattie....lol

I did not vote as I have never owned a Mattie, though that is next on my RM list! I love the MAM more than the MAB...maybe that is because my MAM has the longer shoulder strap that I use most of the time, my MAB did not have the shoulder strap and it always fell off my shoulder. I do not prefer to carry my bags by hand, as I have a 17 month old who I am constantly running after.:nuts:
I may be interested in the SO as well, I'll look for the thread when it gets posted.

reviving this old thread. most of the members who posted here aren't around anymore. I have one each mattie and mab - both acquired fairly recently. I like both. Both are pretty good on shoulder for me. The mattie has lots of pockets and they lay flat - not exposing the lining like MA. but you can forget which pocket you put something in and have to search through two or more pockets. the MAB has such a large outside pocket you can put your phone plus other items in it and have no trouble finding anything

both are pretty large for me proportion-wise (I'm 5'4") but I don't mind that too much. both are pretty easy to find stuff in as far as the main compartment

so what is your preference?

Reactions: LipglossedX
reviving this old thread. most of the members who posted here aren't around anymore. I have one each mattie and mab - both acquired fairly recently. I like both. Both are pretty good on shoulder for me. The mattie has lots of pockets and they lay flat - not exposing the lining like MA. but you can forget which pocket you put something in and have to search through two or more pockets. the MAB has such a large outside pocket you can put your phone plus other items in it and have no trouble finding anything

both are pretty large for me proportion-wise (I'm 5'4") but I don't mind that too much. both are pretty easy to find stuff in as far as the main compartment

so what is your preference?
I love both MAB and Mattie. I will say honestly I don’t use my Mattie bags as much as my MABs. I do love love using my Mattie bags when I do. Sometimes it’s just the mood I’m in as to which bags I prefer. The only thing that makes me gravitate towards a MAB more is the opening is just nice and wide.

I love both MAB and Mattie. I will say honestly I don’t use my Mattie bags as much as my MABs. I do love love using my Mattie bags when I do. Sometimes it’s just the mood I’m in as to which bags I prefer. The only thing that makes me gravitate towards a MAB more is the opening is just nice and wide.
the opening in mattie isn't a problem for me but you're not the only one who has said this

the opening in mattie isn't a problem for me but you're not the only one who has said this
I don’t find it to be a problem but kinda of do. My accessories are Louis Vuitton like my pouch and wallet. So it bothers me because the zip teeth scrape against my canvas items if I don’t carefully put them in and remove them. If I just used a leather wallet then I it wouldn’t so much.

Reactions: sdkitty
I was out and about yesterday with my MAB and found myself leaving the front pocket open. It's nice and large and easy to get into but I don't like when the lining shows....the pockets on the mattie aren't as roomy but they are flatter so you don't have that lining issue

Reactions: Antonia
I like the MABs better. They are just easier for me to use, and I love when the lining shows if it's an OS lining because they're beautiful and the bag looks more casual and slouchy. Although I don't put anything in that front pocket.

Reactions: Jeepgurl76