MAB on a size 22/24 lady!

nooch

Judge Roughneck
Apr 25, 2008
Hello, RM forum! I have been lurking and admiring and now with the cashback I think it's finally time :biggrin: I really want a MAB but I've been carrying a Tano Minilisa and a large leather Coach Carly for months and I'm not sure, looking at the measurements of the MAB, if it would be too small for me. I've also never had a structured bag at all before but the MAB is just calling out to me!

Not only am I tall (5'10) but I am a size 22/24. Will the MAB look stupid or is it a good size? If anyone close to my size has modeling pics I would really appreciate it!

Thanks, RM ladies :biggrin:

Go for it nooch, trust me. RM is just amazing. I am in love with her bags. What color are you looking at? Different colors have very different textures, that's why you can get like 10 RMs of the same shape and never get bored! lol

I am 5.10 and 155 so that is a size 12 -16 and I don't like the MAB I feel like it's too big but I see tons of other gals with them and I think they look great. I think it's key to be able to put in on your shoulder ddn depending on the size of your arm it may not fit. It was tight on my arm.

How exciting, your first RM! I think the size and shape of the MAB is generally really flattering on anyone! Depending how much stuff you carry, it will either have a really great, casual slouch (and all the smooshy leather) or you can show off it's great shape when it's full!
Just a note, the handle drop isn't particularly deep BUT luckily you can order a "hobo" strap, or a longer "elisha" strap as addition to your bag (from RM.com) - which gives you a different option of carrying it. HTH!!

I took the tangerine plunge & bought a strap from the website - I was looking for a cross between the MAB and the Coach Sabrina and with the strap the MAB is perfect! So excited, will post modeling pics when I get it in case there are any other fat & fabulous ladies thinking about it :biggrin: