MAB - color help!

BeachBagGal

Apr 30, 2014
So I did some research and I couldn't find "tan" as an official RM MAB color. So my guess is maybe this is the color Nude (this bag has silver hardware)? What do you all think? Unfortunately there isn't a pic of the interior to figure it out. I bought it anyway because I like the color and couldn't beat the price (I also got an extra $30 off for being a new customer!!). So if anything I'll find out next week when I get it lol.

http://tinyurl.com/kjuwle2

(Bluefly)

So I did some research and I couldn't find "tan" as an official RM MAB color. So my guess is maybe this is the color Nude (this bag has silver hardware)? What do you all think? Unfortunately there isn't a pic of the interior to figure it out. I bought it anyway because I like the color and couldn't beat the price (I also got an extra $30 off for being a new customer!!). So if anything I'll find out next week when I get it lol.

http://tinyurl.com/kjuwle2

(Bluefly)
hi, many possibilities - Fatigue, Nude and Tawny. and i think it's Tawny.

Okay thanks for the suggestion! I was looking at all three of those colors too. It would have been helpful if they had an official color on there!:rolleyes: I was thinking it could be Tawny too. Hmm I guess I'll figure out when I open it! :P

Sorry to hijack (LOL) but I was wondering, does anyone know the difference between the following colors:
- Fire engine
- Blood orange
- Coral
- Scarlet

I see many of these MAB colors around but they all kinda seem the same to me considering the different lightings. If anyone has some pictures I'd be SO grateful! ^_^

Girl you're good! It is Tawny! They listed the hw is silver, they were wrong. It is light gold. Do you know the production date for this bag? 2013?

Attachments

• RM MAM-Tawny.jpg
    RM MAM-Tawny.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 178
  • RM lining MAM.jpg
    RM lining MAM.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 180