MA Shades of Grey (Blue??)

Lynnia

Eureka
Mar 11, 2008
So I was at the mall this weekend, and spotted a MA! I chased the girl, apologized for being weird but asked her if she was indeed carrying a MA bag. She was! I saw it IRL finally!

She said it was the Mini and not the MA -- wow is the Mini big. The regular MA must be so big, enough to be a small weekender. I can't wait to see that IRL.

What I forgot to ask her was the color. It was an awesome grey with what seemed like blue undertones, but after looking at pics here forever I'm still unsure what color it was. I think it could have been dark grey or stonewash blue.

Is this confusion common? I think sage is too light to be the color. I want this bag! But if I buy it online I want to be sure it's the same color, especially if I buy it on eBay.

I've got MA fever now! Online pix don't do it justice...:heart:

daniela127

O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
I think that if it had blue undertones, it would be the stonewash blue. I had both colors, and the dark gray has no blue undertones whatsoever. The stonewash blue is a beautiful color and has beautiful leather - much thicker than the dark gray. Great choice! I think there is one on ebay right now?

angelchick182

Dec 12, 2007
Nashville, TN
Last I checked, there was a Sage MAB on the 'bay, but if you're set on that color - it won't work, because while the color is muted - it's definitely green. I agree with Daniela - if you saw blue undertones, it must be the Stonewash Blue. I have the dark gray MAB, and it doesn't have the slightest bit of blue tone to it at all.

Lynnia

Eureka
Mar 11, 2008
Thanks! -- I agree, from the pix I did see I think it was the stonewash blue. That doesn't even sound like the color for me but in person it was stunning. I'd better add it to my wish list...