M.O. Barbie Pink Ron Rons

BoriquaNina

♥ Loves To Strass ♥
Apr 11, 2011
First: Sorry Mods. I'm not sure if there is a thread this should have been posted under. I did a search but nothing seemed quite right. Please feel free to move.

I was browsing through eBay today (as I usually do on a daily basis) and came across these Barbie Pink autographed Ron Rons. I get that Marie Osmond is a big deal to some people & that it is for charity but I think it was just a terrible idea to take such a HTF desired shoe and sign them on the uppers! I literally gasped and said "WTF?!" out loud. I guess now they would just be a display item but I can't imagine why anyone would buy them unless they were just trying to support the cause or are crazy about the osmonds??

THE SHOES

ok, I've been to this thread four times before I could post...is MO's autograph really more valuable than a beautiful pair of CL's...don't even get me starte on the fact that they are "Barbie Pink Ron Ron's"...ARGH! The desecration is unspeakable!! (Apologies to those that love MO that much!)

I think we all have to take a step back and remember that outside the Louboutin community, many, if not most, do not realize the rarity of this particular pair of shoes. That being said, they obviously did not realize exactly what they did when they allowed Marie to autograph this specific pair.

It's a darn shame, though, it really is.... So many members here are on the hunt for these beauties.... I absolutely love mine. :nogood:

I think we all have to take a step back and remember that outside the Louboutin community, many, if not most, do not realize the rarity of this particular pair of shoes. That being said, they obviously did not realize exactly what they did when they allowed Marie to autograph this specific pair.

It's a darn shame, though, it really is.... So many members here are on the hunt for these beauties.... I absolutely love mine. :nogood:

i didn't even think of the rarity of the shoe...it pops up on ebay at a steady rate...but why sign ON the shoe? msr makes/design them and he doesn't even do that! and it would be understandable if he did. this is dumb on any shoe