M. Louboutin to appear in BH 4/28

atnk

O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
From Racked LA:

So maybe you'll never sell 580 million books or own over 6,000 pairs of Christian Louboutins, as it was revealed bodice-ripper queen Danielle Steel has. But you can still meet and chat with Mr. Louboutin: he's making an in-store personal appearance at his boutique on Robertson on April 28. More details to come as the date draws nearer; in the meantime, start saving (or selling romance novels by the truckload).

http://la.racked.com/archives/2010/...ersonal_audience_with_christian_louboutin.php

It will be set up the same as the SCP boutique. Two lines- The priority line is for purchases made that day and the previous day and the other line, which will follow after the priority line is finished, is for previous purchases and others. The lines are only open for 3 hours and no one who comes after that will be allowed to wait. BH is smaller and doesn't have the space for a line as SCP does so it'll be interesting that day to see what happens..

Last edited:
It will be set up the same as the SCP boutique. Two lines- The priority line is for purchases made that day and the previous day and the other line, which will follow after the priority line is finished, is for previous purchases and others. The lines are only open for 3 hours and no one who comes after that will be allowed to wait. BH is smaller and doesn't have the space for a line as SCP does so it'll be interesting that day to see what happens..

You are a wealth of knowledge Liza. Thanks for the info. :nuts:

Oh man! I would totally fly down there to have a sole signed but I am out of town that day! GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

Have fun you lucky ladies that will be there!

Wrong coast :cry:

Grats to the Cali ladies though!

You girls better wear your DIY strasses and take major pictures.

I hope he comes back to the east coast when I can visit (not like last time when I was stuck in class)