M/L red patent vs Jumbo Coral... help deciding?

Sadly, I think that I had missed out on the red patent jumbo chevron. The only ones I could find now is the coral jumbo or the med in red. I am unsure as to whether I should just pick up the m/l in the color that I want or spring for the jumbo in a color that is ok but not what I really wanted. This will be my 1st chanel bag. Any suggestions? I am new to this forum and I hope that I attached the pics correctly. TIA

Attachments

• photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 410
Thanks! I know I leaning towards the red. I just hope that its not too small. My SA said the approx. size of m/l is 10".
I just called another store, and they have the purple jumbo in stock. Now I am more confused confused1:sad:

I think jumbo size is more practical. I find that the m/l is too small and always have to debate which items I will put in it and which will not fit.

If you can get the red jumbo that would be idea IMO. However I love the coral as a color more but I just think that red is more practical as an all season bag. Coral is more summery. Good luck choosing!!

Whichever one you choose they are both beautiful!

Definetely RED ! The thing is, I find the m/l flap a bit small for a daily use. But some people find it big enough though. The jumbo size is much more practical...But I know how you feel. I missed the 10C red lambskin classic flap, now I would love to get the jumbo and all I can find is the m/l :shrugs:

I love the Chevron in red patent. I was so hoping for a WOC in this combo, but sadly it does not exist. If the m/l size works for you, I say definitely the red patent.

Jennifer

i have the chevron red patent m/l and i love it. it doesn't have the inside flap so it's roomier than the classic m/l. patent is also easier to maintain. i think it takes you from day to night pretty easily. red is definitely more versatile than coral.