M/L red patent vs Jumbo Coral... help deciding?

Feb 6, 2010
Sadly, I think that I had missed out on the red patent jumbo chevron. The only ones I could find now is the coral jumbo or the med in red. I am unsure as to whether I should just pick up the m/l in the color that I want or spring for the jumbo in a color that is ok but not what I really wanted. This will be my 1st chanel bag. Any suggestions? I am new to this forum and I hope that I attached the pics correctly. TIA

Attachments

Feb 6, 2010
Thanks! I know I leaning towards the red. I just hope that its not too small. My SA said the approx. size of m/l is 10".
I just called another store, and they have the purple jumbo in stock. Now I am more confused confused1:sad:

jainstein

O.G.
Oct 15, 2006
RED!!! But I found m/l is a bit small for my daily use... If you can find the jumbo, I would vote for the jumbo! :graucho:

nighteyes

♥
O.G.
Apr 15, 2008
I love the M/L -- the size is just right for me. I'd pick the red chevron M/L. Perfect color, perfect quilting, perfect size. :tup:

girlofpace

Hopelessly Addicted
O.G.
Oct 30, 2008
NYC
I think jumbo size is more practical. I find that the m/l is too small and always have to debate which items I will put in it and which will not fit.

If you can get the red jumbo that would be idea IMO. However I love the coral as a color more but I just think that red is more practical as an all season bag. Coral is more summery. Good luck choosing!!

Whichever one you choose they are both beautiful!

ramblingdoll

Apr 29, 2009
Paris, France
Definetely RED ! The thing is, I find the m/l flap a bit small for a daily use. But some people find it big enough though. The jumbo size is much more practical...But I know how you feel. I missed the 10C red lambskin classic flap, now I would love to get the jumbo and all I can find is the m/l :shrugs:

G&Smommy

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
I love the Chevron in red patent. I was so hoping for a WOC in this combo, but sadly it does not exist. If the m/l size works for you, I say definitely the red patent.

Jennifer

sclisa

Jul 7, 2007
i have the chevron red patent m/l and i love it. it doesn't have the inside flap so it's roomier than the classic m/l. patent is also easier to maintain. i think it takes you from day to night pretty easily. red is definitely more versatile than coral.