M/L light beige caviar with GHW

I want the m/l one too. And I need to buy it in Europe. Would love the correct style # if anyone has it.

hope tag is clear enough for you...

purse9-1.jpg

The buy it now price is 2650- isn't that the same as retail?

The starting bid was $2,375 which is lower than the pre-increase price of $2,425. So you would be saving quite a bit because current retail is $2,650 and if you're in the US then you would not have to pay any taxes either (which you would with any store purchase).

Last edited:
The starting bid was $2,375 which is lower than the pre-increase price of $2,425. So you would be saving quite a bit because current retail is $2,650 and if you're in the US then you would not have to pay any taxes either (which you would with any store purchase).

Actually retail is $2600.

They pulled the listing anyway so it doesn't matter now....

but it the Buy it Now price is 2650, that's very very close to retail with tax.
And you can count on the boutique better than ebay IMO.

Actually retail is $2600.

They pulled the listing anyway so it doesn't matter now....

but it the Buy it Now price is 2650, that's very very close to retail with tax.
And you can count on the boutique better than ebay IMO.

^Thanks, I actually don't live in the US and I thought retail was $2,650...retail where I live is much higher than that and our sales tax is about 12%

Even though it's retail price, I decided to purchase that bag on eBay :blush:

Given that I'm from Australia where the RRP is about AUD$4,000 for this bag and given that if I purchase from the US I have to add sales tax to the RRP, plus International shipping and if the bag arrives at the full declared value our customs department would charge me an additional few hundred dollars... I decided that it was worthwhile. In total I will be paying roughly $1,000 less than Australian RRP. It will also come with the original purchase receipt, which was definitely a sweetener for me.