M/L lambskin inner flap can not close

ceya

O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
Hello all,

Can your M/L lambskin inner flap closed by its button? mine is brand new but I have not able to close it since the first day.

Thank you.

It's a little tricky. If you press down too hard on the button, you might create creases/wrinkles around the area on the leather. That's why I just don't bother fastening the inside button & just use the outer CC fastener instead.

All my inner flaps on M/L and Reissues are able to close. I usually left them undone when I'm using them since I don't like to press down on my flaps and its cumbersome to access. But I usually store them buttoned when I don't use them.
There must be something wrong with the button if you are unable to close it even after pressing it down. Although the button serves no purpose for me, I would still return or exchange the bag since its brand new and it should not come with a faulty part.

I was thinking the same thing but I don't bother with it because it is going to make it out of shape and there really is no point to press the button down.

it can be closed if you press hard enough... but it's hard to do it with just one hand (like when're actually carrying the bag) so i usually left it undone as well. it's just easier to get in and out of.

Thanks everyone for your responded !

I left it unfasten since the first day.
Although, thought it was faulty.

hmm......why Chanel does not use magnetic one for easier using?

I have the same problem but I manage to close the button when I put my cell phone in the front pocket ( just behind the button ). Here is a pic for ur reference. :biggrin:

DSC03009.jpg

Last edited:
Same here and ITA

All my inner flaps on M/L and Reissues are able to close. I usually left them undone when I'm using them since I don't like to press down on my flaps and its cumbersome to access. But I usually store them buttoned when I don't use them.
There must be something wrong with the button if you are unable to close it even after pressing it down. Although the button serves no purpose for me, I would still return or exchange the bag since its brand new and it should not come with a faulty part.

i thought i was the only one with this problem. i noticed mine wouldnt close either on the first day and i had to push down hard but it caused some creasing so i just left it open as well. a little disappointed though after paying that much money and doesnt close properly.