M/L Classic Flap box

bag4U

Jun 6, 2015
I just received my black M/L Classic Flap from a dept. store but it didn't come with Chanel box (black/white with CHANEL on top), and I couldn't find authentic serial sticker anywhere inside the box.
Should I contact my SA?
IMG_4883.JPG IMG_4884.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4886.JPG
    IMG_4886.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 621
Last edited:
The Classic flaps come in fold over boxes (top folds over) black/white, magnets seal the flap. You should also have the authenticity card and inside the bags main compartment, toward the bottom corner, the authentication sticker. The dust bags should have the Coco pic. I would be concerned if this is how I received a Chanel bag... I would call the SA immediately!

The Classic flaps come in fold over boxes (top folds over) black/white, magnets seal the flap. You should also have the authenticity card and inside the bags main compartment, toward the bottom corner, the authentication sticker. The dust bags should have the Coco pic. I would be concerned if this is how I received a Chanel bag... I would call the SA immediately!
Mine came exactly in the box that I shared in the picture, my SA said it came out like that from the warehouse & she could send me a CHANEL logo box later.
The bag came with authenticity card but I can't find authenticity sticker inside the bag, spent 24 hours looking for it, my SA suggested to ship the bag back so she can help me find it. This is my 5th chanel bag & I know what inside sticker look like but I can't find it in this bag, unless Chanel missed it :sad:

Oh yeah like you said they sent it to you in the shipping box, your SA can give you a magnetic box. I'm not sure why you can't find the sticker. Let your SA locate it or have her send you another if somehow it's missing. Good luck!

Mine came exactly in the box that I shared in the picture, my SA said it came out like that from the warehouse & she could send me a CHANEL logo box later.
The bag came with authenticity card but I can't find authenticity sticker inside the bag, spent 24 hours looking for it, my SA suggested to ship the bag back so she can help me find it. This is my 5th chanel bag & I know what inside sticker look like but I can't find it in this bag, unless Chanel missed it :sad:
Before you ship it back, take one more look. I got a medium classic flap a few years ago and was really distraught when I couldn't find it.

try this:
hold the bag on your lap with the CC facing "away". hold both flaps with your left hand and use your right hand to hold open the bag and look inside the bag to the RIGHT CORNER. On the panel that your RIGHT HAND is holding, pull the bag open a little more with your right hand. It should be a tiny clear "tape" looking thing on the very bottom right corner of the panel that your right hand is holding. It is not a tab sewed into the bag, but rather a very small tape thing stuck directly onto the inside of the bag.

Reactions: SouthTampa
Before you ship it back, take one more look. I got a medium classic flap a few years ago and was really distraught when I couldn't find it.

try this:
hold the bag on your lap with the CC facing "away". hold both flaps with your left hand and use your right hand to hold open the bag and look inside the bag to the RIGHT CORNER. On the panel that your RIGHT HAND is holding, pull the bag open a little more with your right hand. It should be a tiny clear "tape" looking thing on the very bottom right corner of the panel that your right hand is holding. It is not a tab sewed into the bag, but rather a very small tape thing stuck directly onto the inside of the bag.
I tried but no luck :sad:
Left corner: IMG_4893.JPG
Right corner: IMG_4894.jpg

It will be on the other panel, not the one with the lipstick holder.
sorry, my last post was kind of cryptic. It will be on the inside panel that has the lock thingie on it... so look in the same place you are showing, but flip the bag around and do the other panel. If it isn't in that bottom corner, then SEND HER BACK.

So sad if you have to send her back, but you definitely need that serial number in there :sad:

They hide it so well, I almost stuck my head inside the bag ... lol
I bought my medium flap in the Rome Chanel Boutique and never opened the packaging until I got home in Hawaii over a month later. I spent over a day freaking out because I was SURE they sold me a fake bag from the "tourist pile" they kept in the back room! ha ha, right... in the Chanel Boutique in Rome.... yeah, my crazy-jetlagged mind actually went there.

Anyway if our experience can keep others from freaking out, then it's all good.