M/L Classic Caviar flap in black in stock at Bloomies?

julietayq

May 17, 2008
I just called James at Bloomies, Chestnut Hill store and he told me that they will be out of stock for m/l black caviar flap till May.
Can anyone let me know if any other locations have it in stock?
I was looking forward to get my first Chanel during the F&F event
and I regret so much that I didnt get it earlier.
Thanks!

Neiman Marcus-Willow Bend in Plano, TX still had one as of last Sunday. I just got mine on the weekend (M/L flap caviar in GH) and they still had both on SH and GH on display, here's NM Willow Bend number (972)629-1700. I was in a hurry, it was an instant offer from DH :smile:) and forgot to ask my SA's name who helped me:smile:, but I know two of SA(s) who work there, you can ask for David or Maria, they're very helpful. Good luck.

Last edited:
oops sorry, you might have intended to ask about other Bloomies' stores, too bad no Bloomingdales in TX:sad:, but NM is having giving you triple points on every $ spent for their customer when you purchase from them this weekend, thats what I was told by my SA.

Thanks c4ntik2006. yea, i am thinking of getting it from Bloomingdale so that i can take advantage of the 15% off they offer when i open a new card. But thanks anyway! congrats on your new Chanel

oops sorry, you might have intended to ask about other Bloomies' stores, too bad no Bloomingdales in TX:sad:, but NM is having giving you triple points on every $ spent for their customer when you purchase from them this weekend, thats what I was told by my SA.

Thanks gals. Finally, I got it tonight!!
A very nice SA, Lois working at Bloomies Chestnut Hill store put aside the only one for me which was shipped in today. And I got it!! I am very lucky.