M/L caviar black with GH or lambskin black GH

which one would you get for the first Chanel?

• M/L caviar black GH

• M/L lambskin black GH

Results are only viewable after voting.
My first was a M/L in lambskin, but found lambskin to be too fragile. It looks very luxurious though, but if you would want to be able to use your M/L without worrying whether it may get damaged I would recommend getting it in caviar. I sold my M/L lambskin because most of the time it was just safely stored in its dustbag.

Although lambskin is so gorgeous to the touch, I prefer caviar since it requires little maintenance. But you didn't state if the bag is more for a day or night use, so I choose caviar. ;)

Caviar because I think it's more of an all weather bag.
I'm terrified to use my lambskin bags in the rain or snow.
Caviar is more worry free, but I find lambskin more luxurious.

Caviar because I think it's more of an all weather bag.
I'm terrified to use my lambskin bags in the rain or snow.
Caviar is more worry free, but I find lambskin more luxurious.
I have the same problem lol

Like the luxurious feel but want to be able take advantage of what I pay for even I am a very well keeper.

They are waiting for me to make decision. From LouisVuitton to Chanel, you know how the feeling is if you know what I mean.

I need to decide by tomorrow ;)

My 1st was this exact bag in the lambskin. It's what I think of when I think of Chanel. This is the epitome of a classic bag. With that said, I would recommend the caviar leather. It's low maintenance & will not look its age years from now. The lambskin may look great now, but it is inevitable that the quilting will flatten over time & the leather is so much more prone to scratches. If I had to do it all over again, I'd get the caviar.

OP, my personal preference is lambskin because it just feels more supple and soft and it looks more classic..actually, it is the classic Chanel, BUT since you said you wanted a bag that is less fuss, I voted for the Caviar. w:huh:ot wOot!

I agree that the lambskin is more luxurious and was my first flap - I just love how soft and supple it is! But I don't really use mine as an everyday bag so if you want more of an everyday bag then go for caviar

lambskin is absolutely stunning but if you are planning on using this for an everyday bag it will get destroyed easily so go for caviar. If you are taking it out for special occasions only, def. go for lambskin!!!