M/L Black caviar with GHW available

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. PM if you're interested and I'll give you my SA's info.

2. how do you PM??!?!?!?!??!?!
    sorry i'm new to this

3. Do you think the SA have the jumbo one too?

4. Sorry they don't have any Classic Jumbos or Maxis at all, she said they're sold out nationwide :sad:

5. Sorry but another TPFer already PMed me first. If she decides not to purchase the bag, I'll let you know.

6. Sorry, ladies, she bought the bag. If my SA finds another one, I'll definitely announce it. Good luck to everyone!

7. I am returning a black jumbo classic with gold hardware and a black medium classic with silver hardware (both are caviar) to the Chanel on Madison Avenue on Saturday.

I decided to keep a medium classic black lambskin with silver hw and black GST with goldware. I've been torn over which bags to keep for weeks.

I'm still looking for the beige PST with zipper top and gold hardware. If anyone sees one, please let me know!

8. i saw one at BG in 5th ave on 1/18...not sure if it was pst or gst