M/L black caviar SHW available; still looking for black caviar jumbo SHW

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My hunt is partially over!
    I just ordered the M/L black caviar classic flap with SHW from Penney @Hirshleifers :yahoo:
    She's still taking order with the old price $2425 and she said a few more left. The bag will be shipped around March. Hope this help!

I'm still desperately looking for Jumbo black caviar with SHW preferably at Saks or NM since I have gift cards. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

2. Jonathan Pride at Saks Boston has a jumbo with Gold but not silver.

3. Thanks for the info, mommy4luke! But I think I'll just wait until there is a silver :smile:

4. I want the beige :crybaby:

5. I think I saw one with SHW in NM San Diego two days ago. You can double check it with Mariela (the SA).

6. Here is Marielas e-mail mariela.neimanmarcus@gmail.com
    I think it sold though. Last I heard she has a white maxi with silver!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice