M Kate's Bag - Balenciaga? Please help ID

guccisima

O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
Hamburg
It´s a Pistachio City, but this colour is not available in the current collection.
But you can always try ebay. Good luck.

Feb 26, 2006
WI, USA
The Olsen twins always look dirty. While you can't believe everything you read, one of their former bodyguards told some gossip rag that they go for days without bathing or washing their clothes, because they party and drink a lot. Judging by their looks, I wouldn't be surprised.

KathGrace

Aug 25, 2008
I just love the simplicity of the bag. Perhaps I simply don't have the eye, but I don't get their style.

Speaking of professionally cleaning bags, how do you know who to go to/trust?

Thanks, ladies!

kemilia

the boonies of illinois
O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
the boonies of illinois
I think I remember seeing pix of her with this dirty white B-bag a while ago, maybe last year (on this site).

I just figure even though she has more money that all of us put together and could buy tons of new B-bags, this is just part of her urchin look.

And is that a skirt she is wearing?

KathGrace

Aug 25, 2008
More questions...

Forgive me if they're stupid, but does this style evolve beyond the color from year to year? I ask because when I was doing a search, the detailing on what I was finding looked quite different.

Again, thank you!

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
Indeed - she looks like a street urchin - "rode hard and put up wet" - a complete mess! LOL!

Apr 26, 2008
Hawaii
More questions...

Forgive me if they're stupid, but does this style evolve beyond the color from year to year? I ask because when I was doing a search, the detailing on what I was finding looked quite different.

Again, thank you!
Im wondering the same thing.