M I S S S I X T Y Boots???

Feb 5, 2008
I am looking for these boots...

wishlist26eg5.jpg

wishlist25pr7.jpg

I know they are by MISS SIXTY but I can't find them anymore...

I'd appreciate LINKS of where I can purchase this boot. I knew the name of the boot but I forgot but I just really want to know a place I can purchase them! Either color is fine! Thank you girls :flowers:

*I'm not sure if it's okay for me to post this HERE or on THE WARDROBE?

Think it's out of production and yes I love this particular boots too! I'd love to get hold of them too. It's also quite hard to find on ebay for quite some time already.

yeah, they're the bliss boots. i got mine a few months ago at the main outlet store. i think its in orlando??? if you go to the website, go to the store locations and it has the outlet store phone lists. i found out where to find them by calling the corporate miss sixty number (also on the website). they said they've been overloaded with calls on this very boot! good luck!
rosie

I am looking for these boots...

wishlist26eg5.jpg

wishlist25pr7.jpg

I know they are by MISS SIXTY but I can't find them anymore...

I'd appreciate LINKS of where I can purchase this boot. I knew the name of the boot but I forgot but I just really want to know a place I can purchase them! Either color is fine! Thank you girls :flowers:

*I'm not sure if it's okay for me to post this HERE or on THE WARDROBE?
OMG, these are my boots! I found the tan ones at Nordstrom Rack about two summers ago. I love them so much and have worn them many times. I think they actually run true to your size as I am a size 7 and they fit me perfectly. I hope you find them. I get so many compliments on these babies.