M first BBag is here!!!

debsmith

finally home
O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
I love how different it looks in various shades of light. And what a change from my Chloe Paddy's....it weighs nothing! My chiropractor is gonna miss me! :lol:

I can't stop smiling...now I know what all the fuss was about! :love:

Attachments

• meandtruffrev.JPG
    meandtruffrev.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 194
  • meandtruffrev2.jpg
    meandtruffrev2.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 193
  • trufflerevfront.JPG
    trufflerevfront.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 137
  • trufflerev5.jpg
    trufflerev5.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 124
uh oh, she's now crossed over to the dark and broke side! congrats! you are now one of us. where did you buy your bag from? balny? looks like they sent you a nice one!

All the comments are so sweet....

eping and fromparis....Thank you!!! :heart:

rocco You are way too sweet! :blush:

Oh Donna! I got it from Bob Ellis (Bob Ellis Shoes) or call him at 843-722-2515 in Charleston...ask for Bill. He is such a doll, very helpful, will take lots of photos and email them to you if you have a request. And unlike BalNY their return policy is very generous....14 days and you can return/exchange until you're 100% satisfied. That's what sold me. If you spend that kind of money on a bag you should have that kind of service.

seahorseinstripes I'm afraid you're right....I'm already wondering what color next?? :wtf:

sharbear508 It's Truffle...great fun color. Especially great with jeans!

that looks stunning. And your beautiful happy smile is so uplifting, your joy infectious!!!

Congratulations!!! I love your twiggy!

LOL!! Funny how these bags make you smile all over, isn't it?! :yes: Thank you!! My husband is going to know something is up when he walks in the door! :nuts: