m by my ballerina slipper

1. NMX9593_mn.jpg

i think these are soo cute perfect for work. does anyone know anywhere these shoes are on sale? they are $295 more than i would want to spend. eluxury has them on sale for like $178 but they have only 8.5 im a size 6! TIA

2. those are cutteee!! kind of remind me of the ones from a couple of seasons ago..sucks they dont have your size!! mine either!

3. I don't know if they're on sale or not, but Zappos.com has them (or something very similar). They've been on my wish list for a while. Maybe they have your size (hopefully!).

4. Those are cute, hope you find them on sale!

5. I have a pair of really funky colored marc jacobs ballet flats and they are super comfy totally worth every penny I could wear them as if they were slippers minus the warmth. I did add some dr. scholz heel cushions to the back.

6. i think they are gone :sad: thanks for looking though

i think i may just splurge they are very cute and i need a low pair of shoes for work. ****** is having their cybermonday today so i will get some kind of rebate at least

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice