m by mj save the birds lenny

linhhhuynh

always an if in life
May 19, 2010
i loove this in the Fudge color... i haven't seen it IRL but if anyone gets it i'm super curious!

lucretias

I am the one that I want!
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
Hampton, Virginia
the bag was mentioned on the purseblog a while back and sold out when it first came out, but is now available again. i am love the origami look of the bag, just not the price! hoping it will be on sale at a later date. I may have to visit Saks and see if it available in the store.

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
i just saw this today too...i really like it but i'm not in love with the chain strap. it looks too thin/delicate for that big bag (imho). love the folds and the leather looks amazing!

lucretias

I am the one that I want!
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
Hampton, Virginia
yes, i think the strap is very delicate even though on the s*ks site the show the model using the chain, I think it is more decorative than functional. I wonder if it's shape would hold if the bag was full? I plan to visit S*ks on sat for tpf function so I will look to see if they have on irl available.

novella

I Miss The 80s & 90s
Dec 4, 2007
OMG-ville
I adore the look and style but I'm not into brown... I've tried so many times. The Toffee color is growing on me though.

The leather looks gorgeous in photos but IA that the chain is more decorative than anything.