LZW or ZC?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which one would you choose?

1. LZW

2. ZC

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Sep 14, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
    Which one do you prefer and why? Do you use your LZW alone for short errands (ie as a clutch)? I have a LZW on the way but have the chance to buy a ZC. TIA!

2. I've owned both but I'm really loving the LZW that I'm currently using. The fact that it zips the entire way around makes it so easy to get in and out of. I also like the look of one lil pushlock as opposed to two larger ones, so that's just a personal preference thing. On the one hand, carrying the LZW as a clutch could be tricky simply b/c every time you open it you're unzipping the whole thing, so you'd have to be careful not to spill the contents. On the other hand, I think it looks more like a clutch than the ZC, but again, that's just my humble opinion.

3. i love both sneezz......get the ZC too.... so you can show me pics!

4. Thanks PM for your response. Do you find the LZW bulky?

Linh, I wish!

I should note that I have a peacock ZC. I like that the LZW has 12 card slots. Currently my wallets have 6 slots and I use a LV cles for my other cards.

5. peacock?! :tender: can you post a pic?!

6. can't believe i missed that!! :love: your ZC is beautiful

7. I have the zc, but I don't use it as a clutch. I use it only as my wallet.
    I love it!

8. nice thread. i want to purchase a wallet from fall, but im a bit torn between the two. keep chiming in girls, im interested in your opinions

9. #10 Sep 14, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
    sneez,

i have LZW type SLGs from kate spade and coach and always find it very convenient for me. i have tons of cards so would like a wallet that can carry everything (12 slots are not even enough, IMO)

i just got the dark grey LZW from bluefly, do you want me to take a pic with stuff inside it?

Edit: compared MJ LZW with my kate spade, the MJ one is approximately 0.5 cm longer (which is insignificant!)

10. No it's ok Wen, I found some of JJ's LZW gut pics in the wallets reference thread. Unless June wants you to?

I think the LZW would suit my needs more as I need more card slots, just haven't ever used a zip around wallet. You don't find it a PITA to get in and out of so that gives me hope. Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks Linh! I love the peacock color but the wallet is a tad heavy so I don't use it often..am I answering my own question here?

Cooper1, thanks for your input..it's a tie thus far!

11. is the LZW longer than the ZC?

12. Sneez, I really do think you'll use the LZW more often. It's lighter and can hold alot more :smile:

LZW measurement: 8” x 4.5” x 1”

ZC measurement: 8"W x 4"H x 0.75"

Appears to be the same length from the description, can someone else confirm this?

13. thanks weff!

14. i debated between the LZW and the ZC as well. since i hardly change wallets around, i wanted something stylish but really functional. i liked the LZW better than the ZC because of how it has tons of card slots as well as pockets for bills and receipts. i'm also not really a fan of the flap pockets on the ZC despite liking them on bags.

i used to use a LV porte tresor international (i think it's just called the international now). it's my first time using a zip around wallet and i actually like it better than a folding/buttoned wallet. everything feels much more secure and safe.