Lysa

soonergirl

Aug 29, 2012
Oklahoma
Does anyone have, or have you seen in person, the Lysa bags? I fell head-over-heels for the hobo and tried to buy it when Bloomingdales F & F started, but it sold out almost immediately. I ordered the satchel with the F & F discount (it's backordered until late Oct.), but I just kept thinking about the hobo... The satchel really isn't my style. The hobo is sold out on TB.com so I finally just ordered it full-price from Shopbop. I'm just freaking out now because I rarely ever pay full-price for a bag and I'm hoping the quality is there on this one. It has good reviews at Nordstrom. What do you guys think?

Hobo pics from Nordstrom.

Attachments

lettuceshop

May 6, 2012
SW Florida
Does anyone have, or have you seen in person, the Lysa bags? I fell head-over-heels for the hobo and tried to buy it when Bloomingdales F & F started, but it sold out almost immediately. I ordered the satchel with the F & F discount (it's backordered until late Oct.), but I just kept thinking about the hobo... The satchel really isn't my style. The hobo is sold out on TB.com so I finally just ordered it full-price from Shopbop. I'm just freaking out now because I rarely ever pay full-price for a bag and I'm hoping the quality is there on this one. It has good reviews at Nordstrom. What do you guys think?

Hobo pics from Nordstrom.
Really nice! Was this on the TB site or is it a style just made for one of the big department stores?

melland

May 2, 2014
It was on the site, but it didn't last long.
The Lysa Hobo is showing as available on the TB website right now. We should know by tomorrow but I believe this weekend is Friends and Family. Buy it at TB with the F&F discount and return the other to shopbop.