Lysa

soonergirl

O.G.
Aug 29, 2012
Does anyone have, or have you seen in person, the Lysa bags? I fell head-over-heels for the hobo and tried to buy it when Bloomingdales F & F started, but it sold out almost immediately. I ordered the satchel with the F & F discount (it's backordered until late Oct.), but I just kept thinking about the hobo... The satchel really isn't my style. The hobo is sold out on TB.com so I finally just ordered it full-price from Shopbop. I'm just freaking out now because I rarely ever pay full-price for a bag and I'm hoping the quality is there on this one. It has good reviews at Nordstrom. What do you guys think?

Hobo pics from Nordstrom.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-01 at 2.27.53 PM copy.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-01 at 2.27.53 PM copy.png
    391.6 KB · Views: 118
Does anyone have, or have you seen in person, the Lysa bags? I fell head-over-heels for the hobo and tried to buy it when Bloomingdales F & F started, but it sold out almost immediately. I ordered the satchel with the F & F discount (it's backordered until late Oct.), but I just kept thinking about the hobo... The satchel really isn't my style. The hobo is sold out on TB.com so I finally just ordered it full-price from Shopbop. I'm just freaking out now because I rarely ever pay full-price for a bag and I'm hoping the quality is there on this one. It has good reviews at Nordstrom. What do you guys think?

Hobo pics from Nordstrom.
Really nice! Was this on the TB site or is it a style just made for one of the big department stores?