Lynderella Chit Chat, Swatches, Questions, and The Kitchen Sink

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they put up a few more sets for you then!

I got Beleaf is Magic and Tres Chic, Duckie Dear from the new collection, and picked up Boy-Girl Party too because I've wanted it foreeeeeeeeeeeever but haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm waiting to see some more swatches of the other new ones because I'm not sold on them yet (I am sure this will change, like, tomorrow, and I'll be regretting not getting them all!)

Lynnderella Tres Chic, Duckie Dear over OPI Keys to My Karma:

I think this one is fan-freaking-tastic. Seriously. I am drooling and swooning. The shimmer! OMG the shimmer.

There have been lots of comments here and there on the interwebs about how Lynn saves her "special" and "prettier" polishes for LEs and that her core/collection polishes are lackluster. I have to say...THEY ARE WRONG! Look at this. Freakin' LOOK AT IT!!! LOL. I am yelling because it's one of my fave Lynnderellas now. That's saying a lot. So yeah. People need to stop it with the negativity and take a closer look at the core lineup. There are a bunch of gems to be found.

Okay, that's enough gushing for now. Thanks for looking, as always.
^I love this one (even though I can't wear orange)! it looks so beautiful in the bottle, & I love the pink glitter in there too. you picked an amazing base color...coordinated beautifully & lets all the glitters shine.

I have to agree with everything you said about core vs LEs. LOTS of my LE lemmings were slayed by this current easter collection. in fact, I think a few of the new core lynnderellas are actually PRETTIER than some LEs that I've been pining over.

:girlsigh: just gonna look at your tootsies again lol
^thank you!

Thank you!!! This new collection is so fantastic! So springy and so different from anything Lynn has released before. I love them all. They are gorgeous.
^I have to say, I think this is my favorite collection so far. I've been dreaming about spring-colored multi glitters for so long...& boy did this collection deliver (of course with the signature lynnderella depth & sophistication).

this was my actual valentine's day pedi. I added liquid valentine over love letters to be red (over catrice - raspberry fields). I was so pleased with how this pedi turned out (later I added a lumina lacquer & then salad days...just removed yesterday so I could start layering for St Patty's day ;))

lynnderella-liquid-valentine-2-2012_zps102ecd45.jpg
So pretty!! Forgive me, I'm catching up ;).

Lynnderella Tres Chic, Duckie Dear over OPI Keys to My Karma:
9c13afc7-3c4a-4d1a-881e-fc19b8e6360b_zpse167eb37.jpg

c0b5aa2f-3eb1-45b7-9567-2811b6908f0b_zpscfb45d09.jpg

2ab0d641-b094-4291-b073-0604f46084c4_zpsdffb9bf5.jpg

I think this one is fan-freaking-tastic. Seriously. I am drooling and swooning. The shimmer! OMG the shimmer.

There have been lots of comments here and there on the interwebs about how Lynn saves her "special" and "prettier" polishes for LEs and that her core/collection polishes are lackluster. I have to say...THEY ARE WRONG! Look at this. Freakin' LOOK AT IT!!! LOL. I am yelling because it's one of my fave Lynnderellas now. That's saying a lot. So yeah. People need to stop it with the negativity and take a closer look at the core lineup. There are a bunch of gems to be found.

Okay, that's enough gushing for now. Thanks for looking, as always.
I couldn't agree more with your sentiments!! This is my FAVORITE from the new collection!! It's like she read my mind AND dreams!

I'm wearing a fanfreakintastic Sugared Violet mani right now and I want to take pictures of it so badly... But I take all of my pics outside and it's POURING snow right now! I might try anyway. You may see snowflakes in the pictures LOL

this was my transition into St Patrick's Day greens: lynnderella - salad days (over lumina lacquer - never let you go > lynnderella - liquid valentine > lynnderella - love letters to be red > catrice - raspberry fields forever)

lynnderella-salad-days-2-2013_zps24bce680.jpg

this was my transition into St Patrick's Day greens: lynnderella - salad days (over lumina lacquer - never let you go > lynnderella - liquid valentine > lynnderella - love letters to be red > catrice - raspberry fields forever)

lynnderella-salad-days-2-2013_zps24bce680.jpg
I love SD over red! I sort of wish I didn't have so many Lynn's so I wouldn't feel guilty wearing SD over ALL THE COLORS! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.