Lyle Lyle, Crocodile! Erm, I mean 'Lindsey Lindsey Crocodile' *REVEAL*

Yummy reveal!! Your grey Lindsey looks Taupey on my monitor and I love it!....hahhahah....me loving something that does not really exist!:-sjust my luck

Have you 'worn' them yet?? Is the leather softening?

Thanks, gals!

Both Gorgeous. That teal stops me in my tracks.

The teal surprised even me. I am a tried and true blacks/neutrals kinda girl when it comes to bags, but I could not stop thinking about that teal afterward!

coachaholic15- I am writing myself a note to check on croc Abigail this evening at work. I will report back ASAP :smile:

Very sweet of you to check on that for me, thank you!
Got my fingers crossed on the grey Abigail! lol ;)

I checked again, and while the one system shows the Teal & Gray Croc for Abigail, that only means that at one point they considered making it.
To be perfectly honest, the Teal and Gray croc leathers have been out long enough that I'm under the impression that Gray or Teal Croc Abigail won't be happening. I could be totally wrong, but it seems like if they were going to do Teal or Gray Croc Abigail, I would at least show something in the works for the near future for it. I see nothing.

That said, the Teal and Gray Croc have both sold extremely well in both Lindsey and Sophia, with the Gray being the most popular, so perhaps we will see a little more Gray croc in the future, or even next Fall.

My honest advice would be to snag a Gray Croc Sophia, Lindsey, or Maggie while you can. It's not every day when you can get a bag in both the color AND hardware you prefer. I'm just afraid that if you wait for a Gray Croc Abigail, you may miss your chance at anything Gray Croc.

You lucky girl! If I could justify it, I would have gotten both too. They are both gorgeous. I had to decide on just one, so I ordered the teal. I've never seen either IRL so I hope I picked the right one. Someone suggested that the teal is likely to show up in the outlets because fewer people buy the unusual colors. Do you think that is true?

Wow, what beautiful bags!!! Something tells me that not much of your paycheck is going to actually make it home, LOL!!! But WHAT A WAY TO GO. I love that your customer sold you on the bag......sometimes you just need a little push from a real human instead of TPF I guess!!

ENJOY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, gals!
I must say, I am seriously loving Lindsey...dare I say it...more than I loved large Sophia.
I still LOVE my large Sophias, but Lindsey seems to have it all.
My only gripe is that the croc embossed Lindsey lacks the secret pocket of the smooth leather Lindsey. If they had just added that front pocket, I would have gone into orbit.