LVXLOL limited edition Neverfull

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this on LV website, thinking of purchasing, what do you think of the pattern? Is it too busy? CDF5DC44-27D0-48E1-9DF3-5A900FF50306.png

redearthlady, Cate14 and cali_to_ny like this.
  2. Love it!

Starbux32 likes this.
  3. Love it. Wish it was the blue version though.

frivofrugalista likes this.
  4. Admittedly, I am not a LOL fan... but this is a hard pass for me. It looks like a LV x JerseyShore™ limited edition.

5. It’s between the LVXLOL OR THIS WORLD TOUR ONE. what do you think of this one? Thanks for your advice. Not so busy pattern. 4C3E7B23-D796-48A2-B317-85B7698901F7.png

EpiFanatic likes this.
  6. I order but asked them to cancelled nothing feels exclusive about this collection And it’s not even selling one week on all items add to bag on uk site plus 4 months wait

7. I prefer the World Tour between the two.

8. I tried to love it, but I just don’t. I do love the WT version though.

Meesh202 likes this.
  9. I prefer World Tour - not a fan of LOL

Meesh202 likes this.
  10. Love it!

11. I love the pattern - neutral but interesting, and the black straps!! :hbeat:

Stratford and Starbux32 like this.
  12. Prefer WT, however, I'm admittedly not a fan of either. I don't like embellished canvas bags with the exception of Mon Mono.

Meesh202 likes this.
  13. Beauty is subjective, I really love this bag and ordered it but absolutely hated the Geant Neverfull and didn't care for the Jungle Collection either. It's been very interesting that most people seem to hate the LOL items, other than the Speedy, but it's probably mostly selling out due to it's coveted size.

toujours*chic likes this.
  14. I really dislike.

OCMomof3 likes this.
  15. pass

OCMomof3 likes this.