LVSweetness's Revolving RM Collection!

thanks doi!! i think my hello kitty bag comes tomorrow, im soo excited to see that one lol

YAY!!! i used to own one too, but just recently let it go to a wonderful fellow minkette! it's such a cute little bag!! and glazed espresso leather is awesome!! btw, love your cute new HK wallet.... it'll match well with the satchel!! :biggrin:

YAY!!! i used to own one too, but just recently let it go to a wonderful fellow minkette! it's such a cute little bag!! and glazed espresso leather is awesome!! btw, love your cute new HK wallet.... it'll match well with the satchel!! :biggrin:

aww u sold urs?? i have this feeling u are loading up for something big soon lol.. drifting off towards bal land maybe or alexander wang land:smile:

aww u sold urs?? i have this feeling u are loading up for something big soon lol.. drifting off towards bal land maybe or alexander wang land:smile:

you're so right!! :lol: if i don't see a luggage rocco soon i think i may burst!!!! i check every day but there's currently a lack of roccos being listed.... aside from the classic black w/ brass studs.... :shucks:

you're so right!! :lol: if i don't see a luggage rocco soon i think i may burst!!!! i check every day but there's currently a lack of roccos being listed.... aside from the classic black w/ brass studs.... :shucks:

is luggage ur favorite? i had luggage, gave it to my mom-- its a very nice color.. i missed it so bad that i had to get it back in the darcy style :/

hope u can find one at a good price!

LOOOOVVVE Them all. And that Ocean Mattie is so beautiful! The gold is hot and that blue is seriously fresh looking! and it looks so scrumptious! You've done well, girl, very very well!!!

ocean matinee with gold flaps

tpf7.jpg

tpf8.jpg

tpf10.jpg

tpf9.jpg

two new pouches.. nest egg in grey and best (half of best friends) in aqua

tpf6.png

and just because .. new hello kitty wallet:smile:

tpf4.png

tpf5.png

So jealous of the black mam. Love this!

Feel better soon! :flowers:

thank you:smile:

after i bought it, omg.. i swear.. 5-6 popped up on ebay and bonanza, in silver hardware, gunmetal hardware

i was thinking i made the worst mistake going w/ gold and the dashed lining when so many others came up after, but i do like this one a lot. it came in mail and i was automatically in love thankfully- but seriously, i wanted a blue zip bag for a little while now, nothing for like weeks, and then 5-6 pop up out of nowhere!?? it's so funny how it works

thank you:smile:

after i bought it, omg.. i swear.. 5-6 popped up on ebay and bonanza, in silver hardware, gunmetal hardware

i was thinking i made the worst mistake going w/ gold and the dashed lining when so many others came up after, but i do like this one a lot. it came in mail and i was automatically in love thankfully- but seriously, i wanted a blue zip bag for a little while now, nothing for like weeks, and then 5-6 pop up out of nowhere!?? it's so funny how it works

Dash lining black is my favorite black rm leather. :yes: